The reason the colors are used when the pool is covered with lichen, moss color is not very visible. For this type of paint used must of course be using the pool paint. You can use a pool of water-based paints are much safer when compared to those based thinner. Choose a good quality paint the pond to get the maximum results that are not easy to peel paint.
A good pool paint containing acrylic or water repellent. Then how do I paint the pool right? Below are some ways to paint the pool, koi pond in particular:
- Do not paint when wet pond, make sure the pond is dry when you are going to paint it.
- Pool to be painted must be cleaned first from dirt and dust.
Do the painting to give the first coat evenly and thinly. Then once dry give a second coat of paint up to three layers. When it is dry then re-let the paint layer.
- The process of painting has been completed and let the paint dry on a pool of approximately 2-3 days.
- If it is dry, before the pond filled with water you should flush it first with water and wipe to remove the smell of paint and dispose of all the used water spray.
- Fill pool water up to the brim. Do not fill the filter media. Run the pump so that water runs including rotations through the filter tub, during day and night. After wasting all that water, and filter media can be installed.
- Then again full of water content, and run the whole process of filtration pond.