When will paint you should select the right equipment and adjust as needed. If you choose the tools that are used for painting the paint could use excessive and uneven or even you have to apply the paint on the wall repeatedly.
Here are some of the equipment generally used in the process of painting, namely:
- Spatula, the tool is used to remove old paint on the wall surface and to apply the crack or cracks plamur on the wall.
- Meter, to measure the area of the room to be painted so that we can find out how much paint is needed.
- Sandpaper, used to clean the wall surface.
- Long wall, sandpaper is used to remove debris that had painted on the wall.
- The new wall, use sandpaper to remove and flatten acian, dust, dirt, oil and others before it in the paint.
- Basket paint, to hold the paint and reduce the excessive amount of fluid on the paint roller before it was applied to the wall.
- Bucket and mixer tool, a bucket is used as a place to stir or mix the paint is still thick with water (according to user manual). While the mixer is used to stir the paint that is still steeped in water for dilution evenly.
- Screwdriver, the tool can be used to open cans of paint
- Brush and Roller, brush more widely used for application of the paint timber and iron. For paint, the brush is used only in certain parts of it like to paint on the wall that borders the edge of the window frame or door. While the roller is used to apply the paint on the wall surface area, typically used for emulsion paint.
- Mask, the tool is used at layer scrape the old paint on the walls before painting so that dust-dust is new does not fit in the nose. In addition it can mask the smell of paint to keep the sting does not interfere with breathing. Pilihlan smelling of paint that is not safe for you and your family.
- Spectacles, the tool is used to protect eyes from splashes of paint when applying paint on the walls.