The problems that arise in the layer of paint has been applied not only due to the quality of paint used but are also influenced by the application of the technique performed. Proper application of paint can make a perfect result as desired.
It is therefore important to consider how the correct technique of paint application is as follows:
Primer to the wall is divided into two, namely priming in the form of water-based varnish is paint without pigment on the basis of 100% acrylic emulsion.
Priming is usually called Wall Sealer Water Base. Wall Sealer is excellent for the new wall that many cracks to fill cracks and to strengthen the layers of old paint started to calcify.
The second is a primer in the form of white paint on the basis of 100% acrylic emulsion and has a high alkali resistance, adhesion, and the power of good content and anti-fungal ingredient content is high enough. Priming is called Alkali Resisting Primer. How to use is thin the paint according to manufacturer's instructions, do not overdo it, because it can eliminate the priming function.
- Make sure the wall surface to be coated paint is clean and completely ready. Rub the surface of the wall with sandpaper or brush the surface with clean water soaked walls. Then dry with a clean cloth.
- Wash the wall surface with a solution of acid chloride (HCl) 10-15% for the remaining neutralizing alkali.
- Parts of the wall which will not be painted, household appliances such as chairs, tables, floors should be covered with plastic or paper so as not exposed to splashes of paint.
- Prepare the painting tools are needed, such as brushes, rollers, buckets, or stirrer.
- Remember, before brushing the paint finish, apply a primer first.
- Stir until smooth and paint dilution in accordance with the conditions contained in the packaging of paint.
- Dilution of paint do not jump in the can, unless it can be discharged on the same day.
- The interval between each first and second paint layer must be sufficiently long that is 2-4 hours.
- Should do the painting when the weather is bright and dry.
- When finished, cover the tin tightly that there was still some paint to be durable and can be used when you will return to paint.