You can make one corner of the wall as an accent to the interior so that the space seem more alive. Use the right tool to create an accent color to your liking. the results obtained so neat and satisfying you can follow the following tricks:
- Coat the floor which will be applied to color accent walls with a cloth or plastic to protect from paint droplets.
- Paint to be used or poured into a tin bucket and then stir until blended. Then you can start painting.
- You can paint using a paint brush and paint roller.
- Wait until the first layer of paint dries, give time a day for the drying process and then you can brush a second coat and let stand for 1 day for drying. So is the edge of the wall before painting on the wall in contact with others.
- Protect the side wall is painted with plaster on the right side of the boundary between the two walls. Keep the tape is straight as it will affect the outcome of the painting. Make sure the glue with a perfect plaster on the walls, so the paint will not seeped.
- Then you can start painting the walls with color accents to the near edge of the limit angle between the two sides of the wall. The tool used is followed by a paint roller using a paintbrush. To the right you can use the wall ditepian sponge. After that time one day give to the drying process.