Many ways to paint that can be done to find a more creative effects. Painting techniques to bring the beautiful effects are also easy to implement. For example, create an effect like a soap bubble that burst and left a beautiful bubbles on the wall paint and you can do it yourself.
To create a bubble effect, you need the following ingredients:
- Wall Paint
- wood glue
- Special dyes to paint the walls (sandy color)
- Mixed with wood glue diluted with water until it can be like a paint brush.
- Then mix the dye with the sandy color according to taste, then mix again with shampoo.
- After that, brush the paint on the object to be painted (paint serves as a base).
- Wait until the wall is dry, then proceed to apply the paint color that you prepared earlier.
- How the application of this paint is to be spotted out on objects or surfaces that have been painted walls.
- To get the bubble effect you do not use brushes for the application because the effects will not be made by using a brush.