An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. An Essential Guide for Designers, Pre-press and Printers-Now With 336 New colors. These tools allow users to determine if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching and enable easy color balancing and creative control of digital images.
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications upon product registration Sold individually or as a set of two, with COLOR BRIDGE Uncoated, with individual supplements for each guide containing the new colors on either coated or uncoated stock. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
Pantone GG4003XR Color Bridge Coated Features
- Contains all PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated stock, including 336 new colors
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors