The colors that surround us are able to influence the psychology and mood. Color can also create a certain impression when applied to an interior. For that, you can choose the color and feel of the interior in accordance with the concept of what you want to appear.
Colors have a character that affects a person psychologically for example:
- Red, the color that is able to encourage a spirit and a strong influence.
- Yellow, the color which can increase energy and create a positive mood and cheerfulness.
- Blue, which is cool and fresh colors make a person more at ease.
- Green, fresh, bring balance, harmony, and feeling confident.
Choose colors that match where you employ to create the impression that you want to appear on the interior. However, if you have difficulty in determining the colors for the interior, you can follow some tips to choose the following colors:
• Warm colors like red, yellow, orange, and chocolate can make the body alive. Warm colors in the workplace will increase the motivation to work or in the family room and living room to create the impression of familiarity.
• The pastel colors, like blue, pink, salmon and green light gives the impression of creating a warm yet gentle and pleasant atmosphere. Properly used in a bedroom or a room that requires a quiet atmosphere.
• strong colors like bright yellow, red, orange, dark green, or blue on the right if you choose to apply to the kitchen.
• Using a monochromatic color or a color derivative will create harmony. For example, alloy brown and light brown in some of its derivatives. Unfortunately, using a monochromatic color alone can create the impression of monotony. To avoid this, it can be given different colors on one wall or a contrasting color to the room accessories as accents.
• If you want to use two colors on the walls which do relate to the color change at the meeting point between the two walls that line the color is more firmly and neatly.
Well, you could try the tips above to choose the color that you apply to the interior of your home.