With the presence of color, the interior of a house will look more colorful and interesting. A touch of color that no longer make the interior look dull. With a blend of colors, you can also anticipate that the atmosphere seemed more alive.
Given the number of colors, the interior from floor to ceiling walls no longer seemed monotonous. You can make the forming element appear more attractive. To create an impression of the mix of colors that fit the floor, walls, and ceilings, should you have to understand about the effects on the come up of the colors applied to the third element. As below:
- The floor and walls with a dark color (eg brown) paired with light-colored ceiling (white) to create an impression of the interior field.
- The floor and ceiling like a dark brown or dark gray, while light-colored walls (white, pastel blue, and green) to give effect to the interior look more spacious but low.
- Ceiling, walls and dark floors, for example, the color dark gray or maroon interior will make the form invisible.
- The floor and back wall of brightly colored (yellow, red), whereas the left and right side walls of the ceiling, dark (brown) can come up with hall effect.
- Floors, walls and ceiling the right side of the brightly colored (white, yellow, light blue), while the rear wall of a dark colored (black, brown, dark gray) can make the effect a closer distance.
- The floor, back wall and ceiling light colored (white, yellow, bright purple), while the left and right side walls of dark-colored (brown, dark gray, black, maroon) may create an impression of greater distance or interior looked high and long .
- Floor and ceiling light colored (white, yellow, bright red, bright green), whereas all of the side wall of dark can reinforce the horizontal plane
- If all the elements of floor, wall, or ceiling having bright colors such as pastel yellow, white, bright blue, then it will it will appear clear and broad impression of the interior.