Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar! An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. Users will save money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK. The guides eliminate undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses.
HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media. Includes the following:
- color locator index,
- Color Checker® Lighting Indicator to determine if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching,
- Color Checker Primer tool for color correction of digital images,
- design software.
Pantone GP4002XR Color Bridge Coated and Uncoated Set Features
- Contains all PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated and uncoated stock
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB