To display a creative wall paint you can apply paint to the walls either plain or textured paint. Or it could also paint the mural on the wall technique interior of your home.
Paint the walls a plain
- Common and widely applied by the owner of the house.
- Adapted to the chosen color theme or taste home residents.
- Should pay attention to lighting, in this case is the application of sunlight to paint a contrasting color or darker as accents.
- Use anti-fungal coating when damp walls and apply paint to a few layers to get maximum results.
- Not many people are applying texture paint techniques. This type of painting technique is usually applied to a room that needs a decorative element such as a living room and family room.
- Paint the texture will appear more attractive when applied to one or two fields, in a room.
- Do not apply a texture that is too harsh because it would make the room seem cramped.
- Apply a mural painting in the children's room to show the impression of an attractive and evoke the character of the child.
- If you want to display a prominent and full mural on the wall should be applied to the special art room or family room that size is quite large.
- Mural in the family room should be soft colors or same color as the wall on the other plain. Customize the design of the painting with the theme and function room.